Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's hope I don't fail at blogging a second time...

             Now, this is my second attempt at blogging and it’s pretty safe to say that I still have no idea what exactly I’m doing. My first attempt was, sadly, very short lived thanks to getting a job and being in school. Did I mention that I also lost my original blog? That might be worth mentioning but let’s not dwell on that too much. Let’s just say the minute I realized I had forgotten my password I knew no amount of googling would help me find my long lost bloggy.

            After that traumatic event I vowed I would never replace my beloved bloggy, but I got over that pretty quick and after much coaxing from fellow classmates ( and deciding to get off my lazy ass since school is out) I have now come back with high hopes of doing things right this time. Actually, I would just like things to get DONE this time. It’d be a step up from my last attempt.

            My last blog was just random writing hodge podge about my life and blah blah blah, but this time I’ve actually come here with a purpose or two. I plan on using this blog to do book reviews, video game reviews, document the life of being an unknown writer hoping for Twilight-esque fame, and finally to write whatever other bullspit I can get down that you might actually read (If you’re reading this now…I love you, anonymous reader.)

            Sooooo….I bet your itching in your pants to know what days I will be doing what and while I would like to say that I thought about this thoroughly, I haven’t.  Right now, at this moment, this is what you can be expecting:

Sun – Nothing because God wanted it this way, but somehow I will still be at work. Woo!

Mon – Let’s start off the work week with Video Games!

Tues- Umm…..blarg? Sad that it’s only Tuesday and I’m out of ideas…

Wed – Random Review! This is when I’ll review something random and pointless just for funsies. I’ll probably take suggestions, so, get your thinking cap on anonymous reader.

 Thurs – I can’t think of anything so I’ve decided to make this the day that I talk about the novel I’m currently writing…or anything else I happen to be writing that I feel needs some attention.

Fri – Book Review Day! Where, believe it or not, I will review a book! Made of paper!

Sat – I have some people who are interested in helping out with this blog so I was thinking of having “guest bloggers” on this day. I know some pretty spiffy people.

Sun- And I just noticed I listed Sunday twice…bet you didn’t realize it at first either.



I can’t say this is set in stone, but I’m going to try to stick to some kind of schedule thingy so that you know what to expect. Or I may just write whatever the flip I want since I’m the author and I have the power to do so.

I will try to do at least one book review and one video game review a week, but if I fail (I usually do) I will try it make up for it. That being said, when you read one of my reviews you can expect to hear me say some stuff that I think worked in the game/book, didn’t work, found pointless, didn’t get, etc. It’s a review for a reason anonymous reader. I have no reason to lie to you though, honestly I don’t, so whatever I say is my honest opinion whether you agree with it or not. If you don’t, I’ll still love you…as long as you don’t flame me. That’s when my affection towards your cute reader face may falter. Let’s keep things friendly, shall we?

 At the end of each review I’ll give whatever I’m reviewing an overall rating. These will be called “coconuts” and the max number of coconuts something can get is 5. So, something that gets three coconuts will appear as so: O O O. I will try to avoid giving out anything that is a fraction since I can’t seem to find anything on my keyboard that looks like half an “O”. A “C” kinda looks like three-fourths of one though…

               I’ve talked your ear off enough…or typed I guess, so I’m gonna go now and figure out which book I want to review for tomorrow…If I go with what I’m thinking about doing be prepared to read about ranchy (see below) vampire sex…and no, it’s NOT TWILIGHT…Sheesh anonymous reader, can’t you stop thinking about twilight for five minutes?!

                                                   ~The Ink Eater

If you're wondering about the term "ranchy" then here's an explanation. I can no longer say "raunchy" thanks to my fiction class and thus the term that replaces it is "Ranchy". If you have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with the Fiction Faction, but I would show some caution in doing so because they do have a tendency of getting off subject and drawing unicorns with rainbow farts...You have been warned.

Quote/Event/Thought of the Day: “Copy/Paste from Word to Blogster does NOT work nicely."

No comments:

Post a Comment